Thursday, June 18, 2009

Over Committed

Feeling stressed like mad!!!

My schedule is as haywire as a tangled mass of string. It is as though that all this time I was still a little kid and now every responsibility and every commitment I've ever taken or made have come and piled into this year.

I'm okay if I get a little stressed but now it seems as though I have no time at all. I don't have time to sleep, no time to enjoy life, no time to chat with friends, no time to even read my book.

Every weekday now, I wake up at 6:30 a.m., making me quite cranky. Other than that I go home around 4-5'ish, and after that I have my other activities to do.

On Monday, I have my choir to attend. This year, the YKLS is going to have a major production and therefore a very hectic schedule.

On Tuesday, I have my drum class. This year I'm going for my second taking for the Grade 8 exam and I have a lot of pressure to pass.

On Wednesday, I go for Karate class. Now my Master wants to put in my name for a sparring competition and that means lots of practice.

Thursday and Friday are not so hectic for me, and I finally get some time to sleep.

Weekends. It's the time for most of my ministries.

Here's a list on what I do on Saturday

Practice AV (Main Sanc)
Practice Drumming (Main Sanc)
Drumming (Impact)
Impact

How about Sunday?

AV (Main Sanc)
Drumming (Main Sanc)
Bible Knowledge
Sports

I know to some it's not much, but it clashes quite often. And now with my old commitments demanding more time, I might not have the stamina left.

On top of all these, I have joined Impact's Camp Committee and a christmas production at the end of the year. I've signed up to take the SATs this year as well. I'm also being pressured to finish all my school work this year so I can start college soon.

I know I'll have to give up some things soon, and I pray that I won't disapoint anybody. Either that or I'll need to get a sound-proof room to scream my head off.

Hope I'll survive this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??