Friday, June 12, 2009

HELP--nono I don't want your help

It seems that my fate is set in stone to go to HELP for psychology...unless I change my mind on the course I'm taking.

Why??

HELP has the experience in this field. If you go to almost anyone and tell them you want to take up psychology, they will ask whether you are going to HELP.
NOTE: This is only applicable for those in Malaysia.

Another thing is that I know alot of people in HELP so I won't be a wanderer in a new land. I can always ask my friends where to go whenever I'm lost.

HELP is also convenient, it's much more closer to my home than Sunway, and much more cheaper to. It is easier for me to find transport to HELP than to Sunway. HELP will also accept me immediately not like Sunway who is asking me to take this and that.

So unless God has another plan for my life, or unless the course of my future changes, I'll be going to HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??