Sunday, May 20, 2012

A New Semester - Fast Forward

Reading journals on the first week of Uni is a little weird, but such is life, I guess. 


I'm glad that this semester did not give me as much issues as last semester.  I'm trusting that this sem would be one more relaxed as compared to the last sem.  I don't have to worry about group members at least that is certain and removes one of last sem's biggest stressors.  I also don't have the subject dilemma since I settled it last sem.  


One great stress for this sem would be the short sem though.  16 weeks worth of a course is crushed and compressed into 8.  I've survived it once, I believe I can do it again...hopefully.


Things seem to be looking up.  The negative thoughts are leaving. Well, at least I'm free for the moment.  I know I gotta stop thinking too much, but sometimes my brain is a scumbag.  


Good news is that soon it's going to be the long holidays and gives me a well-deserved break. I'm going to start planning for the sem break...I haven't planned anything since last year's let down. Time to change that.  


But before I get too far, I got to get to the present.  This semester would be stressful for sure. I'm going to have to read up on a lot this sem. Taking two study subjects might prove tiresome but I'm willing to take the risk.  


I'm thankful for my timetable even though I hated it earlier.  This timetable gives me the ability to plan proper hang-outs - and hopefully I'll get to go out with the people I want to.  It's been some time since I've seen some friends.  :)


Well, cheers to a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??