Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Church Hopping 2.0 - ACTs

It was a pleasant day yesterday well except for the car accident...

So church hopping 2.0 happened yesterday and this time I went to ACTs church in Summit USJ.  So their service began at 9:15 but we arrived a little too early.  We joined them for their pre-service prayer meeting that I must say was really an eye-opener.

The worship was quite short but meaningful nonetheless. What I really loved about the entire service was the sermon.  I mean it's the first time I actually took notes on a Sunday morning.

Ps. Kenneth Chin spoke about being a witness.  They way he spoke was really inspirational.  I wanted to walk out the place and preach to the first person I saw.  He reinforced many of my beliefs and taught me many new things.  One thing I've taken back is the encouragement that we don't have to be know-it-alls to witness, after all, we are called to witness OUR story and who knows our story better than us? Something I took back was the fact that we are called to be GOOD witnesses.  This has been my aim for sometime - to be a good person regardless of the situation and my mood.  A good encouragement.  I have to die to rejection and continue to be a good witness :)

I felt the church welcoming and professional at the same time.  I mean, they dress up for Sunday service so that they can give God their best.  I found the way they began their prayer in the morning rather unique as well.

Overall, it was a good service and experience.  I understand why this church is so blessed.

Where should I head to next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??