Wednesday, March 14, 2012

There is peace in the eye of the storm.

For the next few weeks until my finals I'll be burning midnight oil and whatever I have just to survive.

My agenda for the next few weeks.
Friday (16th March): Assignment due
Thursday (22nd March): Class test
Friday (23rd March): Assignment due
Friday (30th March): Assignment due
Monday (2nd April): Assignment due
Friday (6th April): Assignment due
Friday (6th April): Assignment due
Friday (20th April): Finals begin
Thursday (26th April): Finals end


This list is scaring me O.O
Not to mention planning to watch the vow with you...where on earth am I going to fit that in? But I will :) haha

This is not going to be a fun 7 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??