Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Sweetest Song :)


You know that one song that always makes you go awww? Well, I've never had many of those until this.  I heard the sweetest love song ever from the least expected place - Casting Crowns.  For those who don't know Casting Crowns, they are a Christian band made up of Youth pastors from churches in USA (I can't remember the State).  

So when I heard they had a new song called Angel, I thought it'll be something about...well, Angels.  I was taken by surprised when I realized it was about Mark Hall's (The lead singer) wife.  And the lyrics are so sweet I tell you! hahaha

The cool thing about this song is that a few weeks later I heard a sermon where the preacher said that we should pray for your spouse.  He said that his wife's parents often prayed for their children's spouse.  And I makes sense.  It makes sense to continue to pray for the person that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. 

I'm praying now for an Angel to love me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??