Thursday, March 8, 2012

Under Pressure

You know how confident I sounded when I said I could handle five subjects? Well, not I'm regretting, but it's too late now.  I'm pressured by so many things at the moment that it's not funny anymore.  I'm losing myself in this chaos.

This week alone, I had meetings for all my assignment groups.  I barely have time for myself now.  Being captain of the psychology ping pong team is another burden that I took on this year as well as joining the psychology volleyball team.  All these on top of last year's commitments.  Last year, I joined the HELPsych Gazette and the Cohort Effect.  Not to mention church commitments like the CUG committee and the worship team. I actually wonder how some people can handle so much things. I need to work on a working schedule and try my best to make it work. I need commitment.

One thing that has kept me sane is my social relationships.  I realized that having a group of friends like the 93s have really kept me moving all these while.  I mean, I don't think I can compare them with any other group out there.  They are like my spiritual, intellectual, physical, mental, emotional, musical, and social battery. If ever I feel that I can't take it anymore, I hold on until the weekend to get recharged from them :)  I really honestly thank God for you bunch of awesome people!

Another social relationship that has helped me keep my sanity is you :) Everytime you reply a message, it brings a smile to my face and that smile is enough to keep me running for a long time. I know this will be a bumpy ride, but I wouldn't want to ride it with anyone else...

The Uni-mates can't really be called destressors since their very presence reminds me of my assignments, but you guys are great nonetheless :)

Well, now back to my assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??