Thursday, February 23, 2012

And it's another one of those posts...

I really need to stop over-thinking things.

I need to get priorities right.

I need to remember that the world doesn't revolve around me.

I need to stick it in my head that this is a tough semester and STUDY.

Right now I'm start in the cross road. I need to make a decision to pursue or not because it's unfair for both parties, but this will be much easier if I can understand what you want...I'm confused. I'm new to this...

I'm a chameleon.  I can be whoever you want me to be, but I need you to tell me what you want.
Eh dilemmas of life I guess.

After all, who am I to expect something to happen? You have much better options to choose from.  I mean, I have not much to offer - no experience, no maturity, no idea how to make this work.  You are beautiful no matter what you may say (I know I'm making my point clear, and I know you know that I mean the truth).  You are like the life of the party, and I'm that guy who stays home and writes blogs >< If we were in the American school system, you'd be the cheer-captain, and I'd be the president of the chess club.  So am I holding you back? In all honesty, I feel that way.

BUT

I need to stop over-thinking again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??