Monday, February 20, 2012

Silence is definitely deafening

This is a test...I'll pass it...don't know how, but I will...

I'm just not good at this and I don't know what to do.

I wish that people had those hologram-like signs above their heads that lists their worries, and plans, and emotions so that I'll know what's happening.  Well, I know it's called EQ...but I need something for certain then just random guessing.

I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to do? Comfort? Leave? Nothing?

Ish, complications. I just want you to know that I care and just say what you want and I'll do anything in my power to help.

Just don't keep me in the dark...because when this happens, silence is definitely deafening

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??