Monday, May 2, 2011

A Pledge

I, Reuben Liu, pledge to not take part in or conduct any unethical activities.  This includes not taking part in conversations or jokes that are sexually, religiously, racially, and in any other way offensive to another party.  This pledge also includes the use of language that is offensive, harmful, and crude, and I will not be an encourager of the usage of this language anymore.  This pledge includes my conduct and behavior as well.  I hereby pledge to be a light to the world, and an example to my fellow brothers and sisters.  I will not be a stumbling block to my brethren or be a bearer of false testimonies.  I pledge to be ethical and truthful in everything that I do.  So help me God.


I'm serious.  This is a pledge that I've been encouraged to take inspired by Steve Johnstone's message about living an unashamedly ethical life.  I hope that this blog and whoever reads it will hold me accountable for the things I've said here.  I know I'm not perfect, and I would make mistakes, so help me be a good example :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??