Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life Takes A Toll



I thought the long between classes would be the best time to do whatever I wanted like play ping pong and catch up on my series, but I guess there's a limit.

And now ping pong doesn't catch my attention as much as it used to. Because I rather spend it with you :) 


I think I just have to get used to my breaks...after all it's only for 7weeks.

But I'm already tired on the second week.  Short sem means assignments come earlier and tend to be rushed. It means I have to wake up now!

I'm tired even though I get more than enough sleep...I would guess it's the accumulation.

Well, I think as I get used to the classes and friends, I'll get less fatigued.  That's it for now I guess...time to get ready to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??