Friday, April 29, 2011

The end of the first sem

So my finals are finally over!! Now to enjoy the two weeks of holiday :)
Wanna hang out? Just ask me!!! :D

So the end of the first semester should a sign to reflect on how things have changed yet other things have stayed the same....

The biggest change this semester was the shift from foundation to degree.  The hours literally expanded twice.  The lectures were not the best but they were definitely not the worst.  I've come to enjoy learning psychology, but my path in the future is still kinda blurry....

The next change was shifting from IMpact to CUG.  When you get expired from a group you've been part of for six years, the change takes a toll.  I still want to disturb IMpact sometimes, but I know I have to grow up. But I'll definitely be back :)  Being in CUG is a change because now my meetings take place on a Friday night and I'm not really a night person.  More of a morning guy.  Well, I think I'm getting used to it.

The other change, yet constant thing, is friends. I've met a whole new bunch of awesome people yet kept in contact with the "old ones" ;)
Other change would be befriending 'you' :) (now I can close one chapter of my life, and start a whole new one)

changes will come and I welcome them, but the constant things are a reminder to smile :)

Bye first semester! You've been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??