Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy

I am happy that life is not so bad. This semester's schedule may be a mess, but at least I got friend to keep me running.  I've never felt so happy to actually wake up early for classes. 


So the new semester has begun and we got our taste of Ms. Winnie.  She has a record of being strict, and I think she fits her reputation quite well.  At least we survived her first class...which she was being lenient on.  haha


I wanted to take Intro to Anthro at the beginning of this sem but I didn't like the lecturer because he couldn't speak clearly enough, so now I'm in Intro to Mass Comm.  And I like it! IT's fun learning about mass comm and such because it's a creative field.  Next sem I'm planning to take Intro to Design if it's offered, :)


I'm happy that what I've been struggling with has been resolved.  I used to feel dry playing for main sanc worship.  I thought that it was not my calling.  But after hearing someone say that whatever that tells us not to use our talents does not come from God...I was like...whoopsies.  Now I'm going to do my best to break this lazy spirit. There may be tons of things on my plate but I can take a bowl if God is with me ;D


I'm happy to also see my Aka get married yesterday. 


I'm happy because you are opening up to me, and so far I think things are going well.  Patience is the key I guess...


Oh, and one more reason to be happy. I collected my license yesterday!! Yes! AND AND AND AND I drove home from church!! There's something lacking in an auto car...I think I still want a manual one...but but but I droooove! 


Okay better start getting ready to go to church :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??