Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why do I think that...

...I'm the most awkward person around? 

...I'm the dumbest person in the room?

...the world is a mess?

...I'll never be the best?

...hard work is useless?

...it's pointless to continue trying?

...life is too short?

...all these problems could be solved but no one would try?

...man is a plague to the earth?

...it's pointless to love me since I'll fail You?

 ...I'll never be satisfied with my life?

...you will never see me the way I see you?

...that this brain of mine thinks a little too much?


Nothing said on top will make sense, unless you know me personally...of read this blog.
Well, life has been a little heavy on me recently. The biggest issue is the earthquakes in Japan. Read this and you'll understand why.  I fear it yet I know God is in control...
not knowing what will happen is the biggest fear in my life. 

One climatic moment of my life would be today.  I know you are taken, yet I can't help thinking that I have a chance.  I'm a fool.  

I guess that's all for now...today ended all my real lectures of the semester...looking forward to the next semester yet fearing the finals. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??