Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do you see me the way I see you?

Well, before continuing, I hope to clarify that this is gonna be some sort of emo post so don't read if you don't want to hear it :)
You have been warned


As the title states, I wonder that question in my mind whenever I think about you.  Do you see me the way that I see you? I know you are shy...so am I by the way.  I really started being convinced when I was told that you have been staring at me (to be honest, I was doing the same to you :)  
But complications will tend to ruin things.  Life is that way.


No matter how many things you have in common, how many laughs you share together, complications will come.  There are sparks of hope yet signs of failure.  


Should I try, with the chance of failing, or stop trying and never know what could happen?


If you want time, I'll wait.  
The meaning of your name is so true...


The random sentences aside, I'm really happy that we share so much in common.  Down to the detail of tea preference.  :)


I shall be the tough guy now and let things play out.  I shall be bolder, and unless you tell me that we'll never be straight to my face, I won't back down.  


I wouldn't say I'm in love, but I know that you mean the world to me right now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??