Sunday, March 27, 2011

Live life in the present

"Let the future worry about itself, we only have the present to enjoy..."


It is funny when you look ahead to the future, it seems dark and gloomy especially when it's just one week ahead.  It is also funny when you look ahead 10 years into the future, it seems better than the present.  Now I'm stressing about the next semester...but dreaming of the day I graduate.  
Life is funny so I shall laugh at it.  
Life is though so I shall toughen up.  
Life is always changing so I shall be flexible.

I don't want to look forward anymore...looking forward is for people with nothing to enjoy in the present, and we won't have anything in the present to enjoy, if we always look to the future.  Life the present...

From now on...even though it'll be hard...I won't look forward to the weekends. I won't look forward for classes to end. I won't look forward to the end of assignments.  I will just look to the present and smile. 

Why think about what God will give you in the future, when He gave you the present to live. Live life in the present! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??