Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Man in the Middle

I'm the man in the middle,
Without a place to stand.
Between the spaces I fit in
I am "no man's land".

I am a friend to all
But only a brother to few
Who will help me when I fall?
Is there anyone left still?

I am a member of many classes
I am a friend of the masses
I am a company to the helpless
Yet who will help me against my stresses?

I am the man in the middle
The world loves me such,
But the closeness I desire...
Have I asked too much?

I am the man in the middle,
People love me when I'm there,
But if I'm nowhere to be seen,
Do they even care?

I am the man in the middle,
With no real cling to anyone,
Would you bother remembering me
When your time with me is done?

I have no real foothold
I am neither hot nor cold
I am a social mold
Will my story ever be told?

I am the man in the middle...

Life isn't looking so nice at the present...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??