Thursday, February 24, 2011

Degree Stress much??

The reality of degree life has not hit me yet...and hopefully when it does, it won't be so hard on me...

I feel that HMC has really prepared us for this...maybe prepared us too much.  I'm seriously seeing degree like the piece of cake, but the truth is that it is the whole cake...(okay, not the best analogy).  I fear that I've become too desensitized from stress that I'm gonna take degree too easy and not do well.

I need a wake up call, and I hope my results won't be that wake up call...

----

Oh anyways, Sanctum was good!  Hear this: James Cameron has no BAD movies but he has only TWO good movies which are Titanic and Avatar. 
Oh I also watched Green Hornet! It's not as bad as you guys said it was...
These two are my first movies of the year...

---

Another sidetrack, my first midterms was fine :) Confident for a good score for this :D






When you say that there is nothing going on, why then do I not believe you? Letting go is harder than I thought :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??