Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sickness please fly away...

I hate being sick!  Being sick for two times last year was the worst two days of the year >< and I was I was cured in one night...but now is a different mater, it's already two days >< Not a good sign at all...


But what I do when I'm sick is to pretend I'm not...
So far I've eaten as much as I normally do...even tho I've got no appetite.
Trying to exercise, even tho I'm weak...


The only thing I'm doing too much is to sleep...I think I've slept more now then I have for a few years.


Gah...I dont want to be sick during chinese new year ><
If I'm not making any sense, blame my sickness xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??