Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY CNY!!!

Well, like the title says...

HAPPY FUNNEE BUNNEE YEAR!

I hope you guys will have more fun than any other CNY...
Well, I don't think anyone is gonna read my blog anyways, but for those who do, here's the post.

So went a few houses today.

Sure I got ang paos...
Sure I got goodies to munch on...

But the part is that, for the first day of Chinese New Year, I didn't visit any relatives.
Well, it's not like I ever did in the first place...

Every CNY I can remember, I've spent it with my parents' friends.

It's not like I have a hometown...
Ipoh is the only state I can call my hometown, but I know no one there...not anymore la.
Ipoh is my birthstate, but I'm the only one in my family born in Ipoh so it's redundant to go back.

I'm going to be content now...
REUBEN LIU!! BE CONTENT!!

I shall be content that I don't have to travel in 'jam-packed' highways...

Content that I'm eighteen now and my parents let me drink beer!! 

Actually, I think I'm sorta high right now from it...like a G6!!! haha...
Okay...no more...

Happy CNY guys!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??