Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Pessimistic Melancholic

I'm a pessimist...I'm not proud of it, but the truth is the truth.  I guess I say this because I always seem to find the bad news in any good thing.  Like if you give me a suggestion of a movie...I'll tell you almost immediately why we shouldn't watch that movie, or why we shouldn't even watch a movie.  This brain of mine doesn't like to shut up...the hardest thing to do is to get myself from thinking about the negatives.  


I guess I can also blame this on my melancholic personality...I tend to look into an issue too much.  I don't like surface information, I like to know the most I can.  Like in friendship, I don't want to have a hi/bye friend, I want a friend that I can depend on...


Being a pessimist and a melancholic in one has made me a sad sad little boy...I want to have deep conversations with friends but I'm too shy to start any...until recently :) Thank you for listening me out...you guys know who you are.


I guess being a pessimistic melancholic has its advantages...like I can analyse negative things and see the positive in it...if there's anything positive.  I guess its my personality that has me always wondering about the end of the world.
Armageddon, Apocalypse, Judgement Day, Ragnarok, whatever you want to call it...I've been interested in it because its like the worst of the worst that could ever happen to the earth.  




Eh, that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??