Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Refreshing Retreat...

CUG Camp was alright :)
The problem was that it was too short...it's quite hard to get a bunch of Col/Uni Students together for a whole week...


But the bright side was that it was fun..


I like the lack of activities where we could do whatever we wanted...from little matches of ping pong, to swimming in the river and hot springs not to forget the little games of monopoly deal. :D


The most enjoyable part of the camp is being able to watch God's creation.  Enjoy the scenery He has created...and feeling His presence surround.


I'm happy that there was time to chit chat...tho it was a serious talk and all.  They say that by only giving a piece of yourself will people only give a part of themselves.  That's what I did in camp, and I hope that the friendships there will be enforced...not the other way round. Please don't think that I'm awkward and the problems I have is because I am a problem...seriously that really hurt.  It's good to be able to have deep thoughts.  










So camp was fun :)


Random gathering of friends :)

Our fire :')
The way home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??