Friday, December 24, 2010

Why is Christmas so racist and sexist?

Okay before I say anything else...please take whatever I say here as a joke :D


Why is Christmas so racist you may ask? Well, many carols talk about having a WHITE Christmas? What about a yellow Christmas? Aren't the lights yellow? How about a colored Christmas? Isn't the Christmas tree decorated with many different colored decos?


The white man keeps on trying to claim they created things I tell you :D


Now you may ask me why is Christmas sexist? Well this I blame on the first woman--Eve--and the mother of Jesus--Mary.  What is the day before Christmas called?? That's right--Christmas EVE! Why can't it be Christmas ADAM--after all, he came first.  Then on Christmas day, what do we wish people? That's right--MARY CHRISTMAS!! I mean yea I know that we have to give Mary the credit of being the mother of Jesus, but Joseph was there too right? 




I hope whatever I said just now will be understood as a joke and would not be taken too seriously.


So today is Christmas Adam and I want to wish everybody a very Joseph Christmas tomorrow! I'm dreaming of a colored Christmas!! :D Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. huh... were u too free? lol. but i liked it!!! FUnny! HAHAAHA

    ReplyDelete

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??