Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Things I'm gonna miss most about 2010

1. Being 17 - I would really miss this year, because it marked the last year of my 'childhood'.  Next year I'll have more responsibilities. T.T

2. IMpact - Being in the committee this year has been fun :) And i'm gonna miss Impact a whole lot more since it's the group I've been part of for almost 5 years :(

3. Foundation - Although the results are not out yet, I'm quit confident that my Foundation year is over.  No more having classes with the friends of all courses.  Next year degree begins with focussed people all set in doing psychology.  I'm gonna miss the great friends I've made...but we can still meet up :D I'm also gonna miss those dedicated lecturer's.

4. Matr!cs - Being a sub-editor has been fun.  Having to come up with themes for a magazine, and writing articles has been a new experience and through this medium my writing skills have been satisfied :')

5. Main Block - I'm gonna say "bye-bye" to the main block.  Though I wouldn't really say I'm gonna miss the "cockroach-infested, smelly rooms, but i am gonna miss the convenience of food.

Well, as they say..."time waits for no man" but I'm still 17, I'm not a man yet! I have to move on with time and embrace the future that God has set for me.

Probably gonna blog more since I am now officially done with my year's worth of studying :)
Hmmm...maybe I'll focus on my reminiscence about the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??