Friday, December 3, 2010

Final Finals

This is my last semester in Foundation... SOBS >.<"


Today there were many hugs going around as we said our goodbyes to each other (But I think we'll still meet in Finals leh, but then it was sweet to say goodbye :')


Well, I think HELP's Foundation Program has helped grow and mature a lot academically, physically, socially, emotionally, musically, and tons more.


I think what I'm going to miss most about Foundations is the classes.  In degree, everyone will know what they want to do, unlike in Foundations where there are people planning to take different degrees.  I'm going to miss those lecturers who encourage class participation.  I'm going to miss choosing my own timetable.  I'm going to miss, most of all, the friends that have made me into what I am today :')


I don't think I want to go into details into how HELP's Foundation Program has helped me, but one thing I can be certain is that the Foundation Program has definitely improved me, opened my eyes to a wider world, and provided me with a will to be all that I can be.


The most that I'm going to miss is the fact that I was finally fitting into Foundations when I just had to finish.  


Rara!!! So many things to write but I probably get back to studying (I don't want to repeat a semester though it would be nice) ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??