Saturday, January 1, 2011

Remembering 2010

2011 is gonna be another year of 1st but first let me show you my firsts of 2010.

So in 2010 I had my first:

Time in College. Presentations. Time in IMpact's committee. Time playing volleyball. Prom. Time in a band.  Lectures. Learning Calculus.  Living underground experience. Club environment (No I haven't gone clubbing yet). Time playing with ping pong pros. Making friends from all walks of life. Karaoke. Time on high ropes. Time burning midnight oil.  Time as an editor of a magazine. Time writing for a magazine.

I think that's all...that I can remember.

For 2011, I'm  going to another world...the world of degree. :) I'll also be entering CUG.
But that's for another post.

For now I shall reminiscence about last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??