Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanks for the Holidays

The funniest thing about this holiday is that I haven't had time for the computer ><
I mean, when I'm at home, I can't use the internet cos my bro and sis want to fight with me for it.
That lead me to this: I can understand why my sis needs the internet and all, but Reuel just uses it to play games ><" Ever since he got Facebook, he's been wanting to go online everyday. I have to content myself to using the net in the morning before he wakes up...when no one is online to talk with...it's not fun at all.


Well this is not the only reason why I have barely been online.  There's also the fact that I've been very busy...with FUN!




IMpact sleepover was great! Tho the planned things were okay, I found the midnight talking the most fun of it all.  It's good to see that the age gap not mattering so much.  (I talked with a STND 6, two Form 1's, a Form 2, and a Form 3)  


To the Form 3's: I didn't mean to sit with you all so much...I jus saw a lonely Ivan and I went to keep him company ;D




Ice-skating was fun! Again it's great to see a mixed group of Impactors here...the only group we were missing were the Stnd 6's...hmmm next time lar. The only drawback was that the tickets cost way too much.


Narnia was interesting. I can't say AWESOME, but I can't say BAD either.  I loved that part where the Christian elements were still included in the movie. Like this part: 


"In your world, I have another name. You must know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." 


Ping pong with Aaron  was energizing.  I won the official game!! ;P Tho he beat me in the other games...but still the official game is what counts right?? ;P


Well that about wraps up what I've been up to except for minor other things la...like the Christmas production which I would blog about another day when it'salloverbecauseiwant toincreasethesuspense :)  


K' bai for now :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??