Friday, July 2, 2010

Term Papering

I really regret not taking an easier topic =_______=

Must be an ego problem that made me choose the death penalty as a topic, when I could have so easily taken homeschooling.

Well now I have to pay the price and work hard....
On top of this, I have about six papers to proof read for matr!cs. SIGH!!!
But I think I'm just too distracted.

I think I would have it done now if I didn't have Facebook -__-"
Facebook seems to be a bigger problem than a tool for socializing.
If I do not finish my assignments by Monday, I'm going to deactivate my account...seriously.

But why am I blogging? Well, blogging is not a distraction.  I'm blogging now to process all the sources I'm reading.  I really would not want to be a judge after reading what I've read.  

The death penalty is an interesting topic but it's quite morbid and dull after reading enough.

Anyways...back to my term paper. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??