Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gopeng

My second ever secular camp was great!!!

When I first heard that I kena'd the camp I was like -_____________-"
Then I saw it was Gopeng then I was a little happier...
I heard lots of good things about Gopeng and since I've already been to the Melaka camp...

Anyways here's what happened...

Day one...

The bus ride


I expected to have a noisy bus ride since it was filled with half the social sphere people--especially Klex--but then it was so quiet...


for the first half of the journey  =D

After that the life returned and we started talking.

Earth Camp

We saw our dorms, and I immediately thought: "When they thought about the dorms, did they think about mosquitoes?" Seriously there were spaces in the dorm that a monkey could climb in. 

And that was the worst part of the camp...


Day Two

Gua Tempurung

Visiting caves is not a new thing to me, but this cave experience was different.

This was my first time getting wet in a cave...

We had to slide down some parts of the cave and then swim through others...

The best part of the cave was the water was so calming and cold...I would not mind lying in the water for the whole day.

High Ropes

I am not afraid of heights...I'm afraid of falling from a great height.  That was what I overcame at the high ropes...I needed to trust the cowtails to hold my weight.  

It's easy to trust the cowtail when you are one foot from the ground, but we went 15 meters in the air...which was extremely scary... 

I was one of the last of my group to go so I cheered them all but then Xiao Wei asked me to shut up -__-"
I was giving you confidence okay...

Day Three

White River Rafting

no words can define the feeling of gliding on water...

But it was tiring...

Nothing much to say...
except it is a must at least once in your life...


Lori Rides



The best part of the whole camp was the Lori rides...
All the wind on your face...the branches to duck...and the fun talking...

It was a fun-filled camp...

cold but clean water...

Now I'm exhausted...
I fell sick and slept from 6pm until 6:30am

Not like some people who skipped class...I didn't!!

One good outcome from the camp...

The band is back!!!

But whether we are still going with No Credits is not decided...

Ain't I spooky =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??