Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emotions Unleashed

"I wonder if I ever cross your mind, to me it happens all the time..."
-Lady Antebellum-

Like the title suggests...this is gonna be a totally emo post, so those who don't wanna read emo stuff, SKIP THIS POST...

I wonder if you noticed me as much as I have...

I changed only because you told me to....did you notice???
I can still remember you telling me to stop wearing black shirts cos it made me look emo...and I listened to you.

Did you notice??

I stopped wearing black shirts whenever we were going to meet...I purposely wore colorful and bright shirts for your sake....

Did you notice??

If it was someone else that told me that I looked emo in black, I wouldn't have listened, but it was you who told me...so i did listen...

Did you notice??
Did you notice that I changed for you??
Did you notice that you make me smile??
Did you notice the way I act so awkwardly whenever you're around??

I wonder if you really ignore me or am I just imagining??
Is it just my imagination when I see you smile more when I'm around??

I just wish that I have more @@#$^%# guts!!!!
It's so embarrassing to think so much about telling you the truth when I can't even talk so deep with you.
If you know that I'm talking about you...if you still remember me...can you give me a sign??
I don't know what sign, but at least tell me by the way you act or speak....or even the way you sms me??
You can't hurt me anymore than I'm hurting myself thinking about you.
The worst you can do to me is make me realize that I have to move on...

So can you please help me??
I'm a shy guy..so can you please make the first move?? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??