Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am...

Tired
...

...

Exhausted
Drained

...
...

Down
...
...

...









SHOCKED!!!!!!!!


Has it already been 15 weeks since the last holiday?
Has it already been 17 weeks since the last finals?
Has it already been 25 weeks since the beginning of college?

Unlike the first semester, this semester has gone by in a blast...
Like really really fast...
It's going by so fast that sometimes I don't even know what day it is...
But at least I have absorbed most of my subjects...at least I'm not bad in any subjects, (not like calculus)

I was told that the second semester was suppose to be the hardest semester, but I think it's the easiest to date.  Well compared to the previous semester la...

It's not because things are simpler...I'm taking five subjects this semester O_O and all of them have a reputation of having failing students...it's actually really tougher...

I think it's because I'm used to the system now...
I'm used to waking up everyday at 6:30...
used to taking the bus...
used to that awful feeling the smell of KFC in the morning gives your stomach...
used to assignments and presentations...
used to shaking everytime I present...
used to being noisy in class...
used to lectures...
used to lecturers...
used to eating with friends...
used to eating alone :(
used to spending RM5 a day...
used to overspending sometimes ;p
used to 'ta pao'ing' food...
used to eating in DSA...
used to using this notebook during breaks...
used to wasting time playing ping pong in DSA...
used to talking and playing a fool...



Well in other words I'm used to college la =D

But I AM TIRED...
But I'll keep going on...
To Infinity and Beyond!
*sorry watched Toy Story 2 yesterday* ><


Volleyball later...weeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??