Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not by Me

Verse 1:
Let my words, speak what You say.
Let my actions, show them the way.
Lead me to new heights every day.
Then I will, in Your presence, stay.

Verse 2:
Let me reach out with Your love,
Let me reach out my hand and serve,
Let my faith never falter and curve,
Give me what I deserve.

Chorus:
It's not by my strength,
Not by my power,
Not on my own understanding,
Not by my might,
Not by my will,
But by Yours

Verse 3:
Make my life, be a testimony,
Make me be strong and speak with clarity
But remind me of Your mercy
For none of these is by me.

Bridge:
I know I can do all things
Through one alone
He died for you and me,
His mercy shown,
Jesus took all our sins,
Our pain he'd known,
He rose again,
And now he sits on the throne.

Jesus NEVER stops inspiring me to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??