Monday, May 24, 2010

God's Day Of Prayer

When we reached Stadium Melawati, I was halfly expecting the police to usher us away from the stadium, or at least bar people from entering.  Then when I got in, I half expected to have people barge in with guns.  After all it was a place when the chosen people were gathered as one...what better way to get rid of one major influencial group of people...but I was disappointed.  Eh...I have vivid imagination--blame my lefthandedness =)

Anyway...only one word can describe the whole event: GOD!

Yes, how on earth can you randomly get so many commited people and talents to gather in one place if not for one purpose: to praise HIS name...and we did!

You can call it crowd mentality...or even diffusion of responsibility, but I believe God is (not was) happy about yesterday.  It didn't matter of the worship was not as high as you would expect it to be, but I still gave it my all...I made it a point not to rob God of His glory.

Imagine the crowd...I would estimate at least 8 thousand people. EIGHT thousand people gathered for one purpose! AMEN!

GOD OF THIS CITY


You’re the God of this city
You’re the King of these people
You’re the Lord of this nation
You are

You’re the light in this darkness
You’re the hope to the hopeless
You’re the peace to the restless
You are

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things have still to be done in this city

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done here

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

For greater things have yet to come
And great things are still to be done in this city 
 For greater things have yet to come
And great things are still to be done in this Malaysia!!
You are the God of Malaysia!

Let the fires of revival fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??