Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Holding On

I am...

Worn out...
Tired...
Frustrated...
Angry...
Confused...
Stressed

Why??

I'm worn out because of the pile of things that are going against me...walking in the opposite direction of the world is hard and tiring.

I'm tired because of the heap of disappointments around me...

I'm frustrated with people who are just plain stubborn, with those who are annoying, with PARENTS who don't know what COMMITMENT IS!!! with the world for being so crazy...

I'm angry at myself for keeping so much in, for taking in so much, for ignoring the inevitable until it was too late, for thinking that you were actually my friend...now I know I am just your backup plan, when there's NO ONE left to talk to.

I'm confused with the complexities of the ADULT mind.  It's so hard to know what they think. 

I'm stressed because of the friction caused by responsibility pressing me against a wall...

Well at least I'm holding on...I am...somehow.

The surprise is that this time my problems have to do with my social life instead of my academic life...

OOOOOHHhhh Reuben is getting more sociable =P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??