Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Real Encounter

Today at the SANDS worship workshop...i had the best encounter with the One Whom I believe In =)

At first I felt like just falling forward...but I knelled instead.  But When I knelt down, I still had that 'feeling' that I still needed to go forward.  I went up to be prayed for...then the next thing I knew, I gave in to God.  I just fell forward, and stayed there for a long time....just feeling satisfied in His Presence.

My only mistake was that I tried to get back up...and I forced my way up...hence I have a reminder of that experience, a backache.  But now I think about when Jacob became Israel...how he fought with the Lord and therefore walked with a limp for the rest of his life...is this MY reminder that God is real?? I really don't mind =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??