Sunday, January 8, 2012

Resolutions

#1 Begin everyday with God.  Prayer and devotions will be the start of every morning.

#2 Plan my day/week/month/year properly.  No more wasting time doing nothing useful.  This year, I'm gonna be productive as much as possible!

#3 Study regularly.  As in, review work once a week.  For someone who never studies until last minute, I think this is gonna be a challenge.

#4 Don't simply fall for people.  Think really properly before falling if possible.

#5 A promise is a promise.  Remember what I say AND write it down!

There this should keep me occupied for awhile.  I wonder how long I can keep this up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??