Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pokai

It's funny that how I managed to save money in my Foundation year, and seem to have nothing to keep in degree...


The funny thing is that there should be no reason that I should be loosing money.  I mean for one: my allowance increased, and for two: I have less hours of uni.  Hmm...I think it's the pricey food in Wisma...it's eating me alive D:


I need to start saving if I plan to do the travelling I plan to d this year, and buy the gifts I plan to give...


I think I also have a problem with belanjaring people >< 
SO please, try not to let me pay for your food anymore...I won't like you then, but I'll appreciate it in the long run...hopefully




Now to plan my days budget and hopefully earn enough to last through the weekend...


Necessities before fun.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??