Thursday, January 13, 2011

And One week is over...Almost

So the 1st week of Uni was alright. I think I'm gonna enjoy Psycho :P


The timetable is nice, I end early everyday...except Friday (thanks to Malaysian studies)
Though I still haven't made as many friends as I hope to make, I hope that I'll make them by the end of this semester :)


I'm hopeful for the fun that I'm going to have in degree...


I like my lecturers now...most of them la. I'll get used to them and learning their teaching methods soon and hopefully score good.


---




In other news...


I passed my Kebangsaan A!! I know for many of you, it doesn't mean a thing, but I'm not good in the language and I passed!! The best part is that I passed with 25/50 before finals...me is happy :)


Now I have only one LAN subject left and I'll be rid of the bunch :D






I guess that's all for now, except I'm trying out for the Psycho ping pong team later, hope I do well *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??