Thursday, January 6, 2011

Degree here I come!

So it's confirmed...I'm a degree student.  Though I'm afraid, I know that I can do it.  Though there's still much to learn, I feel prepared.

*breathe in*
*breathe out*

It's just a degree.  It's just three years of your life.  It's just the most important years of your life.


Exaggeration aside, I'm really happy to find an awesome bunch be with.
Our Group of eight shall be unstoppable! We shall conquer the psychology department...we shall pass out subjects together :)

Well, for this sem first la.  I see ourselves opening up to more people as the 2nd sem begins which means we'll have to split and make new friends.  At least our 1st sem is secured ;)

I'm ready to take a big step into another world. Degree here I come!


I'm not afraid of the big black door!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??