Saturday, January 19, 2013

Catharsis

I'm not looking for an argument here. I know you are angry because you think I'm doing nothing about the club and maybe you are right - The club is not at my utmost priority. But when we formed the committee you didn't have any objections about me being president. Maybe you didn't know how I did things, maybe you didn't know how I lead, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that part. So after months having the club as an official body, I keep on hearing things that you say behind my back. You keep on complaining about what I've not done and what I could do.  But have you stopped to consider what I've actually done? Let's take things down shall we?


  1. I actually formed the club. I ran around looking for names. I traveled one from end of HELP to another just to make the club official. I had to look for people to sign names. 
  2. I have attended most of the compulsory meetings, and the times that I asked anyone to go, I had to ask and plead my brains off. 
  3. I got our official meetings times set in stone.  I had to write the proposal and get things signed.  

Time and time again for countless hours. I hear your complaints about how I don't run things properly. Time and time again, I hear from others how much you really talk behind my back.  We are supposed to be friends, now it feels more like I was a convenient training dummy that could be called upon only when needed.

I'm not going to question your credentials. I'm not going to brag about mine.
I don't need another mess on my plate. It's full enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??