Friday, January 18, 2013

An Eventful Day

I am glad that everything went rather smoothly today despite having a busy day.

Finally had a hardcore training session after almost a year picking bad habits. Now I can see my flaws more. Time to focus more on that 2nd ball counter-hit. My game is definitely not where I want it and so gonna push harder.

After training and dinner with the family, I headed to church for the opening of CUG. It went very well for it's lack of planning. I'm tremendously grateful for sporting people. I realized that there were a bunch of people who were missing from CUG mainly my age.

Now I'm on my bed feeling the aches from the training and the brain-numbness from the planning. A rather eventful day indeed and I hope to have more of these in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??