Friday, June 17, 2011

When the going gets tough...

One would expect the second semester to be taken more seriously.  I for the matter thought that the second sem would be a breeze because it is a short sem and we are still year one.  The problem with it being so "breezy" is that you tend to neglect work until the very last minute.  This was my first time (in degree) completing my assignment a day before the hand in time.  Last sem I made sure that I was ready at least two days before submission.  Sigh...I'm neglecting my studies. I Would blame you, but who could? :)


So the semester is ending in two weeks time.  And next week is going to be a little stressful...I'm going to have to pack a lot of extra sleep into the weekend because I don't think I'll be getting much next week.  Well, here's why.


Monday - Well besides the fact that I'm going out, I think it's going to be my most relaxed time of the week.
Tuesday - psy106 class test.  
Wednesday - lls101 community service
Thursday - psy106 assignment due
Friday - mch101 assignment due
Saturday - a chance to breathe, and work hard
Sunday - Well, I have this "no work on a Sunday" policy going on
Monday - lls101 report due.


It's going to be a stressful week.  But I know I'm going to miss it when it finishes.  Oh and to top it off, I still have to convince people to vote for me as sports coordinator. I'm still not convinced that I can win, but I guess I have to depend on my friends to support me and those random people who like to give the chance to the 1st year.  


I know I messed up my speech and hopefully I won't have people going around telling others that.  Sigh, I thought impromptu was better.


Well voting starts next week that means I have approximately 2 more days to campaign...






Well even if I don't get the post, I guess I still had fun campaigning..
I'm going to win with integrity and loose with dignity :)
   
That's all for now I guess...oh and gonna wish somebody a happy birthday tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??