Thursday, June 23, 2011

The difference between extremism and passion is understanding.

The stressful week is almost over. The deadlines of assignments is coming to an end but I still have two more assignments to hand in Friday and Monday...it's not going to be a fun weekend.  

It's nice to see you happy
It's nice to see you smile
It's nice to hear your laughter
It brings me joy awhile
It brings me pain to see you hurt
He's not good for you; he's absurd!
If he's treating you wrong
If he's causing you pain for long
Tell me, I will be there
I won't let a minute spare.

Fiction is better than reality.  I just want to keep dreaming and maybe one day make it come true :)

For those that are helping me make my fiction a reality, thank you so much. 
For those that are making it super awkward, boo you! :D

Well, I believe my best move is to wait and do nothing. There is nothing I should do because I don't want a reason for a person to hate me even if he is my competition.  I don't want to cause a break-up and break-up with you if we ever get together.  I'm conflicted...I'm confused...I'm undecided...and that's why the smartest move to make at the moment is not to move.

If hope doesn't work I'll cope :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??