Monday, June 13, 2011

It's scary

when you know that there are people who stalk your blog O_O"

I mean I guess if I know you stalk my blog it's okay, but now I'm wondering how many other stalkers do I have? Probably none of them as hardcore as to copy and paste my blog into Word la...I hope.

It's getting scarier because more people are getting to know the truth...not funny when the teasing starts...sigh got to step up my game and be more and more illusive.  Managed to con a few people into believing something that wasn't, but it's getting tiring to keep it up. Maybe I should just tell the whole world...shout it at the top of my lungs.  yea right :P

I like the mystery. I like being unreadable.  It's what gives me adventure in this life :) Haha

For those who already know, please shut up >:) for those who want to know...have fun guessing! Of course if I trust you I'll tell you la :)


Note to self: patience is the key to success, and the key will only turn with wisdom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??