Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Desensitization

Exams don't seem to stress me anymore...
Hmmm....must be the desensitization effect.


Anyways, the problem with being in college is that college becomes a somewhat priority.  The cons to that is that my focus is so much on college that I feel like I'm drifting from the people that were once dear to me...slowly they are being replaced with assignments. And the worst part is that I won't get to see you so often anymore =( but I'm crossing my fingers for next year ;)


Whatever the case, God is still my priority...he holds the biggest participation marks than anyone on this planet =)


Anywayz back to 'trying to study' ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??