Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tis the Season to be stressing

Falalalala...lalalala =)

I know kinda random...but the title already says what this blog post is gonna be about.
Right know is Week 10...and I have to:

  1. Send in the Matr!cs: Dear Readers page
  2. Sell Food for Marketing
  3. Send in Stats MCQ questions
  4. Rail Run O_O


On Week 11 I have to pass up:

  1. Human Comm assignment
  2. Marketing assignment
On Week 12 I have to hand in:

  1. Yearbook cover-page
  2. Rose Mary Gosling Interview for Matr!cs
  3. Rail Run Report

During these three weeks I still have classes, tutorials, and other assignments, and, not forget, the lovely Kebangsaan A -_____-"

After that then I think everything should be relaxed 
Can't wait for the end of Week 12!!!







Wait...after week 12, the presentations start -__________-"










Can't wait for the holidays!!!!






But then again, I end my exams on the last day -_____________________-"

















Can't wait to see you again =)









Ah, nothing negative there xD






You are my distressor, my sense of peace =)
I hope you feel that way too ^^











'Til the day I write again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??