Friday, August 6, 2010

Next Sem (No Boundaries parody)

Next Sem
(While reading hum Kris Allen's No Boundaries)

Assignments, assessments, and so many things.
You can imagine the stress that they bri-i-ing.
Every moment lasts forever, so I've got to try my best.

Waking up early in the morn,
Looking at marks and then saying go-o-one!
Can you give me one good reason, to work hard to beat the rest?

But here I am still holding on!
Every Sem begins a new adventure,
I just hope it won't end in disaster!
I'll make it through the stress
At least try my best!
To get to the next Sem!

Just when I thought this lecture was going no where,
We learn somethings that we can all share
It took us by surprise, it opened all our eyes!
We've got to fight harder.
We've got to fight harder.


Was humming this tune the whole of last night =P
Have fun with the finals =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??