Friday, August 13, 2010

Intro --> Extro

"I wanna be running when the sands run out." 
-Rascal Flatts

Dunno why is it suddenly I'm feeling more like an extrovert...
I know I'm an introvert, but recently since college began, I've been acting more extroverted.

Hmmm....

Could it be that I was really suppose to be extrovert, but being a homeschooler made me introvert?

or...

Could it be that I was so introverted that I have observed extroverts enough to be able to imitate them?

or...

Could it be that I am just somewhere in the middle??

or...

Could it be that being an introvert I couldn't make enough friends, so I told myself to be more extrovert to be able to be more sociable?

Whatever the reasons...I believe I am still who I am because God made me to be like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??