Friday, June 18, 2010

Midterms??

So much has happened since the beginning of this semester...

New friends...New responsibilities...New commitments....on top of all these, my old commitments...old responsibilities...and old friends...
If all these things were edible I would be obese...

Now it has already been eight weeks of the second semester!!! It really passed by in a flash...
Probably had too much fun...

Well to the title of this post...midterms...

Not like last sem when I...cough...really didn't bother to study, this sem is so taxing!!
I can't go to the exam without reading through my materials...I hope I can still do well this sem...pray for me =)

I realized that I'm gonna have to wake up at 6:30am everyday from now til Tuesday...hope I can tahan.

Ohhhh...but I'm happy that my midterms end early...it means a holiday for the rest of the week!!!!
But that is when most of you go back to school................................................there goes all the fun tat ran through my mind.

Well at least I can rest...

Shall not blog until midterms are over...unless I feel like screaming =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??