Friday, June 25, 2010

A message to my Responsibilities...


The whole world is weighing on my shoulders...and I can't hold it up anymore.
If I let go, will I lose everything?
Can I just let go of a few?
Can I just fade??
Responsibilities...

At least midterms is over...and I got a three day Holiday??
-____-" now the next holiday is eight weeks from now.
Hope I can tahan.

Still super tired from Fete de la Musique and midterms.
Hopefully I'll recover in Ipoh...





Dear...

Family,
I know I'm drifting apart.  It's because I'm so busy now. Please don't think I'm ignoring any of you.  You were there for me when I had nothing...I won't give up on US.

Friends,
I know I'm weird....I know that I'm different, but thanks for giving me a chance.  I really appreciate.  Thanks for everything...


HELP,
You have taken up so much of my time...but I know it's a necessity.  Thank you for....accepting a person like me.
 
IM:pact,
I want so badly to stay in touch...to stay updated, but it's getting tougher.  I really need your prayers, and thank you for supporting me as your leader. =)

Ping Pong,
Whenever I want to ignore you always seem to shout right into my ear -_________-
Well, thank you for being the time killer.

Bible Knowledge,
Sorry for not giving you attention, but you see, you are not my priority right now.

Drumset,
Sorry for not taking care of you.  I know I haven't touched you in four months, but don't worry, I'm gonna play you so much whenever I can now.

Matr!cs,
I'm pretty new to this magazine thing, but I promise to be the best sub-editor I can be =)

Lecturers,
I can't promise HDs but I promise I'll try my best =D

My timetable is nonsense now... I want to find a good and silent place to get away.
Now the holidays are gonna end, and I still have things to do...meetings to plan, assignments to finish, and work to send in...
But this can wait until I'm done here...

There's something about blogging that can help relieve stress.  Wanna know why it's better than FB?? You can blog and fell like you are achieving something, but when you are on FB, it feels like you are wasting time.

GO BLOGS =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??